Monday, December 24, 2012

Divine 'I', The Soul Integrates With Money, Property, Social Status And Ego To Become A Social I

I am:

'I', the soul,

my name,

my relations,

my chair,

my money,

my goods,

and my property.

As long as 'I' am alive,

my ego feeds on,

money, property, status in society, intelligence,

and pride in own race, culture, religion, region and nation;

but at a huge cost to humanity:

violence over disagreements,

broken homes, broken nations and wars.

I continue to survive,

even after 'I' has died.

When 'I' retire,

I am less my chair.

When 'I' die,

I do not die,

I less 'I', am shared,

among my wife and children.

I am alive in their memory,

in the property, the goods, the money;

till,

the goods are there,

and property is there.

Later when,

the goods are no more good,

& the property is sold

to facilitate equitable distribution of assets.

I less 'I', am still not dead,

I exists,

in the heart of my not-so-young, still alive sweet-heart,

in sweet memories of sweeter moments,

in my wedding album.

Thereafter,

this unwanted extra luggage too,

is dumped unceremoniously,

then, I less 'I',

am dead physically.

Still..

I continue to live in the memory of my children.

I am alive in my name,

uttered by my children,

once in a while,

'how simpleton he was'.

Beyond my grand-children,

my name evaporates.

Now I am dead in totality,

unless I become a part of history,

due to my goodness or otherwise,

to prolong my existence in the memory of humanity.

Thereafter,

I am an 'emptiness' in the universe,

who never existed in the world,

originated from emptiness, back to emptiness.

In the transit period,

during my stay in this world,

I, my religion, my culture, my language, my country,

were the best;

I fought for these.

Now in my death,

'I' still burdened with,

my irrelevant long dead ego,

in the emptiness around me,

'I' search for my past earthly identity in vain;

the pride in my family, my culture, my religion, my nation,

'I' find none,

for none is created by God.

The duality of man-made concepts,

in God made humanity vanishes,

into nothingness, emptiness,

and 'I' am in His world,

since 'I' was dead,

waiting for next round,

call it 'rebirth'

or 'the day of judgement'.

How does these man-made concepts matter,

after death?

Man- made boundaries of race, gender, region, nations,

are effective as long as we are alive.

A dead militant,

a dead person:

white or black, Aryan or non-aryan,

Israeli or Palestinian, Protestant or Catholic,

Osama Bin Laden or Mother Theresa,

are irrelevant to humanity,

except for the memory,

they leave, to humanity.

Animals do not believe in concept of,

nations, race, religion, gender superiority and family relations.

Is humanity a loser in the bargain?



This news article is brought to you by CELEBRITY GOSSIP NEWS - where latest news are our top priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment