Wednesday, October 3, 2012

How To Attract Women If You Are Ugly - Its Easier Than You Think

If you think you are ugly and can't seem to attract women then there is hope for you yet. You see real attraction with women often has nothing to do with looks, money or fame. Women don't think like men do. Men are very superficial beings where as women often look a lot deeper to have their needs met.

Ask any woman what she finds most attractive in a man and the answer, about 90% of the time is confidence. That's right, confidence and not physical attractiveness. Now there is a reason why good-looking guys generally tend to find it easier to attract women and it's actually not because of their looks but because of the way they think, their mindset.

Usually good-looking men are aware of the fact that they are attractive and hence their self-esteem and self-confidence around women is very high and so, because women like confidence they often get the girl.

Now I was a good-looking guy though I always doubted myself. I used to be very insecure about my looks and required a lot of external validation from women. This insecurity made me look needy and the confidence was just not there. Not surprisingly I didn't have much luck with women back then.

What it really came down to was a whole host of self-limiting beliefs about myself and about what women thought of me. Those beliefs were sapping me of my self-confidence and I was afraid to approach or even talk to beautiful women because of a fear of being rejected. My old thinking was that 'I wasn't good enough" or that "they were too hot for me". Can you see how ridiculous that way of thinking really it? Don't you see how no guy would have any success with women thinking that way?

So if you think you're ugly, who says? Because I'm here to tell you that the only person who can say that is you. Even if a woman has told you that you are physically unattractive or even if society in general has rejected you for your looks, the only person who can validate that is you. If you accept that to be true and believe that you are ugly, then you are ugly. Whatever the reality is, your beliefs will always be true for you.

You may have already missed countless opportunities where a woman thought you were attractive but because you didn't believe it, you couldn't see the signals she was sending you.

Once you change your beliefs about your attractiveness you'll find that whether others think you are ugly or not won't matter and you'll be attracting women left, right and center.

No comments:

Post a Comment