Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What To Do After a Relationship Ends

So you want to get your ex back. We have all been there but do not just feel like you want them back and then run off trying to convince your ex-girlfriend that you should be together. You will fail and end up being more miserable.

Here is the First Step:

Wait.

That's it. Waiting will let all the emotions tied to the break-up subside. The feelings of anger, rejection, sadness, loneliness, fear and so on are usually present when a relationship ends. All these feelings are really powerful and they will motivate you to do stupid things sometimes (like texting your ex). By waiting for all these emotions to subside you will allow yourself to gain some perspective and really figure out if you really do want your ex back.

You may out of fear of being alone try to get back with your ex. You may even succeed and lucky you - now you are with someone that you realize (again) that you have nothing in common with. So wait - make sure you really want to be back with your ex.

But I'm So Miserable I Cannot Wait

The end of a relationship is tough and there can be a grieving process to it. Rather than going through what is a very natural process your emotions are telling you to end the pain and get her back so you can have a more comfort. You have to realize that what you are going through will pass and that getting back with your ex may not be the solution (and you could be setting yourself up for some worse pain). Also- I doubt they will want to get back with someone who is so miserable and full of self pity.

Try getting outside yourself - do new things, volunteer, exercise, take a positive action until the feelings subside. I promise you that once your head clears you will then know in your heart if you really want to get back with your ex and then you will be able to do it for the right reasons.

Plus with the time you have given yourself (and your ex) you will be amazed at the strength and confidence you have gained by going through those feelings and by not letting them control you. You will be free of a lot of baggage and be in a relationship because you love the other person and not just because you are afraid of being alone.

I found a lot of relief from a break-up I when I read the M3 System Review. Michael Griswold's guide gave me a plan of action that helped me get through the sad times and helped give me the tools I need to get my ex back while at the same time helping me realize that I was just fine being single

No comments:

Post a Comment