Thursday, April 26, 2012

How to Find the Hottest Chat Rooms - Or Make Them

Okay, I'll admit it. I used to love trolling the chat rooms. I used to flirt and chat all the time. You could even say I was hooked.

I even made connections. I met strangers who became friends and I even dated a few of the guys from the "rooms" (although I don't necessarily advocate that).

How did I find these chat rooms? Most often, I went to People Connection on my Internet service. Then I simply searched the listings there.

Which rooms I went to depended on how I felt at the time. If I wanted to chat in a "hot" way I would go into the more "flirty" rooms. Sometimes I would go into the sports chats and see who was there. Let's face it, a girl can turn any situation into a flirty chat. All it takes is a little steering in the right direction!

Are you looking to strike up a hot chat, one that will lead to a hot date? Simply type your general geographic location into the chat room search box and see what comes up.

The more populous your metropolitan area, the better your chances of finding at least one hot room centered around your city. Want to broaden your search? Remember that any chat can turn hot if that is your intention, so you needn't confine yourself to just the singles' chats.

If you are new to chat rooms or even the Internet, no worries. Simply type the words "chat room" into a search engine,. If you want to localize a search, then follow up the search term with the name of your city. Or start with the service that's already localized to your area.

If you're new, you needn't bother trying to keep up with the conversations. Simply sit back and watch the conversations unfold. You might get invitations to private conversations, but don't feel that you have to accept them.

If the conversation gets to raunchy for you, try a different room or different service. And of course, you should never stand for being insulted. If you ever start to feel uncomfortable, or if the mood of the room changes, remember that you can always log out and try a different one.

Chat rooms can vary widely in their flavor. Some of the chat rooms are frequented by people who do nothing but chat, and the conversation can flow pretty fast. When you get used to a particular room, you can start adding a comment or two.

Remember that there are chat rooms that cater to every taste, desire, interest and age group. If you do not find what you're looking for in one room, you can simply log out and try another.

Before long you will be a chat room pro and you will have found all kinds of new friends (or even playmates)!

Happy chatting!

No comments:

Post a Comment